As promised, here’s how our truck has been a party-pooper since the day we bought it eight months ago. Warranty work has included:
* navigation card (two new SD cards, head unit, USB reader, wiring harness, software update)
* transfer case squeal (replaced seal and lubed)
* b-pillar rattle (I fixed it, TSB also)
* climate control errors (new head unit)
* battery bracket squeak (I tracked it down and fixed it)
* the rear window slider just fell apart in my hands (entire rear window replaced).
* leaf springs squeak and cause the truck to sway (two TSBs applied)
* seat jam in the b-pillar (I fixed it)
* fuel door jammed (I fixed it)
*headlamp fogging up?
Still, it is a lot of fun to drive. Own a ZR2? Want to? Let us know your thoughts in the comments!